Mar 25, 2012

We're out of beta, we're releasing on... no, wait, that title is a lie.

Managed to break free of Tera Online's grasp for the few hours I needed to finish editing Water-Seer. Yes, those hours were from midnight to 3am. Stop judging me!


Anyways, if you've read the first book and are interested in making fun of how horrible my supposedly "finished" product for book 2 is, let me know and I'll be happy to send you a beta copy. There will be some kind of arbitrary time limitation on this, I suppose...

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I really enjoyed the first book and have been looking forward to the sequel. I would love to be able to read it early if you are still offering! I doubt there will be anything to make fun of ---- story wise at least and that's the important bit ^_^

    my email address is mithrandiristari299@hotmail.com

    Thank you,
    Michael

    ReplyDelete